Complying with government measures, we have set up new policies in order to maintain a safe and hygenic environment for all staff and members. Anybody not adhering to these principles will be asked to leave.
– Total capacity must not exceed 75 persons (including studio & pitch)
– Temperature readings will be taken upon entry. Anybody with a temperature higher than 37.2 C will be denied entry
– Hands must be sanitised at the main entrance and the gym entrance
– A mask must be worn at any time when not exercising
– Members must bring their own towel and use it on all equipment
– Equipment must be disinfected before and after use
– A distance of 3m must be maintained at all times
– Visits must not exceed 60 minutes
– Although changing rooms and showers are available, their use is discouraged. Locker keys will not be provided but you may bring your own padlock. No personal belongings are to be left around the gym.
– A new class schedule will be established and gradually built up, and can be viewed on our Reflex Fitness app
– Booking for classes is mandatory. No walk-ins accepted
– Mats will not be provided for classes – you may bring your own
– Members must check in upon entry. It is recommended to have the Reflex Fitness app downloaded for contactless check-ins, bookings, and payments
– By entering the gym, you declare that you have not been experiencing Covid-19 related symptoms and that you have not been in close contact with anybody who has been experiencing such symptoms
We thank you for your co-operation